Thursday, June 27, 2019

Tennis Anyone?

I love tennis. I play five days a week during the summer and watch as many professional games as I can. Consequently, over the years, I've collected a lot of tennis racquets.  Since my local tennis group was about to have a tournament and I was part of the concession group, I decided to use one of the old rackets to build a clock.

Here's what the process yielded.









I chose the best racquet to use.


I got a small piece of wood from a craft store.


Then I covered it with Deco Mesh using Mod Podge as my glue.


As you can see, a paper plate worked well for me to draw the ball lines.



I checked the centering of the clock face on the racket.



Then I added the numbers and clock hands.



Presently, the clock hangs on the wall next to my computer. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Day,

    Are you looking for Storage Tanks In Rotterdam? Houston? Then worry no more SOVREDMET LOGISTIC COMPANY got you covered. Contact us Now on email address: ackermanbarnhardt@gmail.com

    SOVREDMET LOGISTIC COMPANY are pleased to bring to your notice that we have Tanks available for lease. Our Tank Farm have durable and reliable tanks storage facilities at Rotterdam, and Houston. Our tank farm is a Crude/Petroleum reservoir with high storage capacities located in all ports in Netherlands (Rotterdam). Our Team of competent experts are always interested in giving you one of the best services and total product security guaranteeing your satisfaction and securing our values. Contact us today for our services and have your products in safe custody.

    Please contact us via our official email address: ackermanbarnhardt@gmail.com

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete